Our drug and alcohol treatment programs are tailored to each client’s specific issues, needs and beliefs. Each program uses highly effective, evidence-based therapies within a 12-step framework and includes a full year of support and monitoring following treatment.
Our comprehensive and client-centered drug and alcohol rehab program includes:
- An individual evaluation with an experienced and compassionate clinician to place you in the treatment program best suited to your needs
- Effective dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring issues such as depression, anxiety and trauma
- Individual therapy sessions to address the issues underlying your substance abuse
- Group therapy sessions that enhance communication skills and offer support throughout treatment
- Education about addiction and co-occurring disorders
- A focus on developing a healthy lifestyle, including visits to the gym
- Training in life skills that are integral to recovery, such as grocery shopping and maintaining a healthy living environment
- Time to relax and enjoy the southern Florida climate at the nearby beaches, parks and more
At USA Recovery Centers, you’ll live in a comfortable, real-world environment, not one that is far removed from daily life. With plenty of support and supervision, you’ll have daily opportunities to practice your recovery skills in a setting that resembles life at home. This will prepare you for a smooth transition into the next stage of your recovery and help you guard against relapse.
We focus on addiction education and relapse prevention to build a strong foundation for long-term recovery. Family is included every step of the way to ensure each client returns to a supportive home environment. Learn more about our family programs.
A Supportive Community
Your treatment team will be made up of experienced alcohol and drug rehabilitation professionals. Upon entering our rehab program, you’ll become a member of a warm and supportive community made up of addiction treatment professionals, a caring support staff, others struggling with addiction, and inspirational alumni who have been where you are now.